HF Tools are weird. I bought one of their $15 4 1/2" angle grinders last week
to have at camp. Its first job was to sharpen the blades on the bush hog. Its
nearly as good as my Makita, other than the switch is cheezy its a very good
grinder.HF sells really good grinding/cutting wheels too, surprisingly good
considering its HF...
-Curt

    On Thursday, October 19, 2017, 8:58:00 AM EDT, MG via Mercedes