I got my latest 240d unloaded into the shop. Fuel probably leaked down from
sitting and needed to be bled. I discovered it could not be bled properly
because whoever installed the little fuel line from the prefilter to the bleed
pump had th screws pointed so they were blocking the pump from being able to be
pushed all the way down. Adjusted those and bled it. Now I just have to get the
battery charged up and will see if it starts. That will probably be tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone