I went knackering to get some bits for the cheap E dizzel. Hit 2 or 3 cars and
scored some stuff. Got a good tire/ rim to replace the one the exBF wouldn’t
give me and a tailight and door seat switches. No good front valance on any
they had there so will have to keep looking for that. Got a rear window
regulator. It is incredible how cheap the 210 cars are compared to a 126.
Plastic, thin pressed aluminum and rivets.

They had a bunch of 126s that I tried to take window motors from, it was weird
as most were missing but the door panels were put back on properly. I scored 3
though.

They had a 70s Eldo convertible that was not too picked over. Got a wheel off
it, which are pretty much unobtainium for any reasonable price. $15. I’m going
back to get the rest. Last I looked for one some years ago they were big money.

Max showed up as I was finishing up so we hung out a bit and picked at a coupla
124s. I got $45 for 2 old catalysts so that offset some of the treasures.

--R
Sent