It was quite easy. I drilled out the rivets, 3 or 4, and pulled the clip on the
plastic slider track, let the glass down, and it popped right out. I guess to
put it back in I’ll need some little bolts. I took the motor off first but I
don’t think that was necessary. It was the LR regulator.

--R
Sent from iPhone