All this I am readying online for the last 2 weeks is confusing. At first I
started out wanting to have ultra low carbs but I don’t think that is
sustainable. So I have for sure cut out sure and regular soda. I have drank
diet on small amounts. Right now I have allowed myself 100 carbs but normally
have been staying around 50.  Maybe I need my dr to sent me to a diet expert
whatever those are called.

Going by this chart peanut m&ms are less than ice cream.

Sent from my iPhone