Let me know when you are ready, I'll set you up with one.. moving costs
will however clean your clock. Wings off, it's still to big to take down
the road without special permits and routing.

Then again.... when you follow your dream, money has no object, does it..
;))

Friend of mine mounted the forward section, cockpit complete, of a DC 7 to
the front of his private hanger... it gets a lot of attention...