I clicked on the 30 day Prime trial. At the end of the 30 days Amazon billed my
credit card $100 for Prime without my permission. I don't go to the trouble of
trying to get my money back from these sorts of racketeers, so I'm thinking of
just ordering the heaviest possible items I normally buy at stores; probably
foodstuffs, canned good, oil, etc.
Does Prime pay the freight on foodstuffs?
Thanks,
Gerry
Dan Penoff wrote:
> This is exactly the same kind of garbage they would pull with me before I got
> a Prime membership.  As I said previously, I did this a couple of times and
> suddenly the orders after that would ship promptly.
> Jerks.
> -D
>
> > On Dec 12, 2017, at 7:37 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes
> > <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > I just canceled an item ordered through Amazon, and bought a similar item
> > from an eBay seller to replace it.
> >
> > Bought it Wednesday the 6th, for delivery between the 12th and the 15th.
> > Canceled it the evening of the 12th, Amazon still hadn't shipped it.
> >
> > Emailed the seller and told them I canceled it because Amazon never shipped
> > it, suggested they might want to ask Amazon why Amazon wasn't fulfilling
> > their "Fulfilled by Amazon" orders.
> >
> > Mitch.

---
http://www.avg.com