Isn't that true of everybody? Are you saying you're 100% ethical in all
situations.
The son was sent home from school for stealing a pencil. The father said "Son,
don't steal pencils, I will bring you one from the office."

-Curt

    On Wednesday, December 13, 2017, 1:17:19 PM EST, Curley McLain via Mercedes