Also this is how pretty much all free trials work...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 10:52 AM, Dan Penoff via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Gerry,

I would respectfully disagree.

When you signed up for Prime, there is a very clearly stated disclaimer that
says if you don’t cancel at the end of the 30 day period, you give them
permission to charge your credit card. Also:

Membership Cancellation
You may cancel your Prime membership any time by visiting Your Account and
adjusting your membership settings. If you cancel within 3 business days of
signing up for or converting from a free trial to a paid membership, we will
refund your full membership fee; provided that we may charge you (or withhold
from your refund) the value of Prime benefits used by you and your account
during this 3-business day period. If you cancel at any other time, we will
refund your full membership fee only if you and your account did not make any
eligible purchases or take advantage of Prime benefits since your latest Prime
membership charge. Prime memberships redeemed through a Prime gift code or
promotional code are not refundable.

 <>
This also says that if you don’t use the Prime membership and you decide to
cancel, you can do so at any time and receive a refund.

Gotta read the fine print, buddy.  They aren’t out to scam people.

-D