Sorry for your loss, Donald.

As for parting, take what you can use off of it as log as you have a place to
store it, and scrap the car.  Parting it to sell off parts requires a
significant commitment of time and resources, and unless there are a few items
that have significant value, isn’t worth the effort to do so.

Considering your current situation, I don’t see how you could possibly benefit
from parting it out except to get the parts you can use yourself for your other
car.

-D