Agree with Dan.  I'd say grab the starter, alternator, battery (assuming
they fit the 1999 model) and anything else that commonly fails like relays,
or really expensive things like the engine computer.  If the headlights,
tail lights, and signal lights are compatible, those are easy to take off
and store.  Radio?  Speakers?  Rear view mirror(s)? Window regulators and
motors?  Antenna?  Dash instrument cluster?  Get a plastic storage bin,
fill it up and write the inventory on the top lid and store that away.
I'll bet that you may only need one or two of the items, but I could be
wrong.

If you want to sell the parts, find an online forum and advertise the
entire car for parts, local pick up only.  If you have a place away from
your house to store it, advertise on your local Craigs list.

Max
Charleston SC