Floyd wrote:

"Things that are somewhat consumable like AC compressor, alternator, PS pump,
injection stuff, transmission, computers, brake booster, wiper motor and bits,
etc. and whatever else might be easy (I guess tranny isn't so easy, but a high
$$ item) like the radio, headlights, taillights, grill, etc."

That's a good idea.  I did already remove the radiator and one taillight socket
thingy (not sure what they are called).   I don't think I will bother removing
transmission.  Sounds like a lot of work and pretty big to store and the
transmission also has 240,000 miles.

Don Snook