Mitch wrote:

"Is this the one that you can sell windows for thousands each?"

Not that I know of.  But, this car does have the security glass.  It is double
pane and thick.  But, I am started to get the minor spots of fog between the
panes on two of the windows.   I do wish the other car had the security glass
(minus the fog) because it is noticeably quieter.   I also think the motors and
regulators are probably stronger and more durable since they are lifting a
heavier window.  Plus, I have never had any motor regulator problems on this
car but on the others I have had to repair or replace the regulator.

Don Snook