Overall, I liked my 124 (totaled at 29+ years & 148kmi) better than my 211 (11 years & 82kmi).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Major disappointment

Just from working on some of the newer cars I would guess they will not last as long. Some of the 10 year old cars now I see priced at about half or a 3rd or what a similarly model would have been when the 123 124 126 and 140s were at the same 10 year mark in their life cycle. If that makes sense. They seem cheaper to buy.

The 210 seems ok but is not built as tough as the 124 or older. While I like driving the 210, every time I get back into a 124 I really think I like them better even though the 210 has some nice modern features.

Sent from my iPhone