I agree. I generally buy used. This red truck is only the 3rd new one ever and
the previous one was 1977. Sure has been nice to have a vehicle that does not
need anything. I am getting old and not nearly so anxious to work on them as I
once was, especially in winter when most problems arise.

Sent from my Galaxy TabĀ® A
-------- Original message --------From: Curley McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> Date: 2018-01-20  9:35 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: Mercedes
Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com> Cc: Curley McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Major disappointment
i sure like sub-10k vehicles, and I like 1500 to 2500 cars even better!

Spending near 100K on a cheep is NUTS!

of course few fools buy them, the lease them