Yes Wilton,
I loved my 124-I had it for 11 years and it had 270k miles with  original
engine & tranny. A friend is still driving it.
Jury is out on my 211- I have had it 14 months. 159K. Had issue with 4
matic transfer case but dealer fixed it for fluid change and doing figure
8's.

Dwight Giles
Wickford RI

Dwight Giles Jr.