Well, I'll try to relate to my experience:

I asked him about the heat and A/C.
He said the A/C doesn't work.
He started the car and said that
the heat had defrost only.
He said the engine runs great,
but puts out black smoke when it's cold.
He said he never paid attention to the fuel mileage.
He said he put in a used transmission after replacing the seals.
He said it works well.

     The servo can be a PITA.  I got rebuilt ones from George Murphy.  I've
gone through several over the 20+ years.  I got so I could replace it in less
than 30 minutes, simple job.  I don't drive mine much these days and basically
have it in storage.  I'll need a new compressor when a start driving again.
I'll probably buy one of the eBay kits and have my Indie do the job.

Hope this helps.  The car looks pretty good on the surface.  Offer maybe $2500,
these old girls are becoming scarce.

Best wishes,

Roger

Roger Hale