True story.
In my experience the servo did a surprisingly good job, until it started to
leak coolant.  An impressive concept (all mechanical) but poor implementation.
Unfortunately, the plastic shell and a seal were prone to leaks and cracking,
critical parts were not replaceable.  Jim Cathy compiled a great deal of ACCII
data on his website for anyone interested:
http://formicapeak.com/~jimc/chryaccfh/chryaccfh.html