Hi Mitch,

    I went back and checked my notes to confirm my findings and it was Fuse C that was blown.  Fuse #9 is the one that allowed the test light to go out when I pulled the fuses.  But I see what you mean about the fuse and the battery killer being separate issues. So I have 2 problems to locate... Is it possible the fuse got weak and popped by itself?

    Speaking of Fuses - I noticed one of my fuses had a thin strip of solder connecting  the ends and saw in the WSM that some (all, ?) fuses would have this design after 12/90 (IIRC).  Any idea what the solder was supposed to do on the fuse?

    And lastly, I noticed some of my fuses have the same rating but the metal strips look different. Normal?

Thanks!   Now I have something else to think about ;-)

LarryT

91 300D