> Mitch wrote:

> When I bought my first 722.6, I read something about spring
> failures, and bought an upgrade spring or two to put in the
> valve body. The guy who replaced my conductor plate put my super
> upgrade parts in too, but he thought the idea was totally silly.
> But now I'm wondering what happens if those springs go bad, does
> it act like Rich's new ML?
> https://www.sonnax.com/parts/2313-regulating-pressure-control-valve-spring

I have no experience with those transmissions - but in theory...

Weak spring causes low pressure.  Fluid is thick when cold and so
has plenty of pressure.  warm/hot fluid is thin, pressure drops,
transmission can't hold.

Sounds good - but a pressure regulator should maintain a
particular pressure - unless it's just a pressure limiter.

All just speculation.... *smiles*