Yep, that's why in the 1980s and 1990s I called them Suddenly Upsidedown
Vehicles.
I don't know if the drivers are finally better now, or if the unibody/crossover
models are harder to flip. Probably the latter after all the hoopla over the
capsized Explorers with exploded rear tires and Consumer Reports started
testing for roll resistance.

Mitch.