Yep, I have driven by his house a few times. Nice but nothing ostentatious.

My niece who worked for A Government Agency came to Houston once to brief him
on some issue. He asked her to stay afterwards to show her around his office.
She was there an hour or two and had a wonderful time as he showed her photos
and reminisced. At some point Bar called to ask him to pick something up on the
way home. He was very deferential to SWMBO!

--FT
Sent from iPhone