Wow! Thanks for the good info. Looks like I'll be keeping the Prius and buying
a new $3000 traction battery when and if it conks out. The Prius only has 80+K
miles, and that's easy around the county miles mostly at 40-50 mph. Prius
traction batteries usually last well over 100K miles, and some are over 200K
miles with no problems.

The Prius, and the two Mercedes, will undoubtedly outlive me.

Gerry---90 next year and still pretty healthy between broken bones.
Mitch Haley wrote:
> You plan on outliving the Prius and want to buy a *new* Volt?
> Do it soon.
>
> https://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/9-general-discussion/239041-cruze-vs-volt-post3213219.html#post3213219

---
https://www.avg.com