Switching to air/water. Not stock. Maybe people have some input on heat
exchangers...

https://youtu.be/kjTc9UYTlFk

On Dec 25, 2018 4:24 PM, "G Mann via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

That would be the same military that dumped a few million gallons of Agent
Orange, and used to assign privates and corporals the job of burning human
waste by flooding the cut in half 55 gallon barrels with jet A and lighting
it in Vietnam?
Yeah.... I thought so.. ;))

On Tue, Dec 25, 2018 at 5:07 PM Meade Dillon via Mercedes <