Yah thats me on the vid.

That Tesla part was actually new. It is so thin it could easily be bent in
packing, but you wouldnt believe the box it came in. Very well packed. I
think it was the factory oem box. Anyway it is a constant radius. Doesnt
look like an accident. Almost imperceptible but definitely curved.

You make a good point about the airflow. I am shopping remote radiators
from bmw air water setups eg 2016 750Li and they are all thicker than the
tesla unit, implying good airflow. I will put one in  the right front wheel
well. I already have the oil cooler in front of the left wheel.

The fin count on the tesla unit is insanely high. I have never seen 24 fpi.
Almost one every mm.

Yes the post turbo air could be 350-370 degrees I think. Depends upon where
it runs on the compressor map eg 60% vs 70% efficiency. Will have to look
back at the spreadsheet.

Regards,