No synopsis that I know of. Sorry.

I am interested because the wind farm guys developed a project all around
us, but even then it was clear that solar would outperform it. Basically
this guy says the same thing. Essentially, the stuff is getting cheap
enough that it is here to stay.

Seems like people on the list have been chiming in about windmills and the
need for ongoing coal plants etc. from time to time, so I though it might
interest the group to hear from someone with skin in the game, e.g. a
utility. I typically listen to stuff like this in the car on my phone.

Happy New Year,
Karl