Jaime refinished the wood in his w108 250S that he recently sold on BAT. The
finish was pretty much spot on to what original would have looked like. I
believe he used a catalyzed urethane based clear coat in a satin finish- or
used some kind of gloss reducer additive? Might have greater durability than a
spar varnish but I’m far from experienced in such matters.

Sent from my iPhone