I was watching the Mercedes source guy videos while I’m waiting on my truck to
get serviced and I saw his little handy-dandy kit for replacing the bushings on
the shifter linkage. Is it worth the 40 bucks to get the two special tools?
What do you think? I’ve never perform this on a W124 before.

Bob R

Sent from my iPhone