First of all, don’t give a dime to Mercedessource. If you really want the tool
you can get one for around $20 online.

There are several approaches to replacing these little buggers.

1 - As Curley or someone suggested you can do it with some washers, nuts and a
bolt. This approach is sort of fiddly, but it works and is cheap.

2 - Remove the arm from the car and do it on the bench.

3 - I’ve had some success with using a pair of channelocks, but again, this can
be somewhat frustrating and fiddly.

Before you take any approach to this job, heat up a cup of water in your
microwave and drop the bushing into it. Do NOT heat the bushing directly!!! Let
it soak for 5-10 minutes to soften, which makes it a lot easier to install.

-D