Oh, and another one.....the cruise control...when I went to engage (push up) it
it would accelerate like if I were pushing it forward. It would accelerate for
a second then pause, accelerate for a second then pause, accelerate for a
second then pause and it kept this up until I hit the brake. Pushing the stalk
in any other direction had no effect on it. WTF?

Bob R

Sent from my iPhone