I reckon I’ll take it off the car and do it on the bench with the nuts and
bolts part. I hope you guys are gonna be patient with my thousand and one
questions on this thing. Something that just occurred which kind of freaked me
out a little bit is that I stopped to put fuel in it and I go to take the fuel
cap off the furl tank is pressurized. WTF

Bob R

Sent from my iPhone