Front or rear?

Severely over-tightened, alas, and hence bent.

If this is a 126, you can pull the cap, use a chisel to unscrew the clamp bolt
on the front wheel bearing, remove the clamp nut, unbolt the caliper and remove
the brake line, then pull wheel, hub, caliper, and all off.  You can then drill
out the bolts from the back and remove them.

I don't remember how to get the rears off, I think you can reach them (on a
lift) and drill out the bolts from the back side.

They will not come out when bent from over-tightening.

Peter