That would probably just twist them off.   hammering on it is the same effect as a impact wrench, ala the indispensable hand impact wrench and #3 phillips bit you HAD to have to work on a hondog MC with its cheap soft bolts.

I don't think a normal 1/2" impact wrench that does 80-100 ft-lb would ever get them loose.  Not a big enough hammer...

2 lb did get its attention, over enough time.... beating on the breaker bar.