I had a junker that I wanted 126 wheels off of.  all 20 bolts were severely overtightened.  I was jumping on a 18" breakerbar with no results.  (300++ ft Lb.)   I finally got 10 out by hammering on the end of the breaker bar with a 2 lb blacksmith hammer for probably 5-10 min each bolt.  (homemade impact wrench)