Go to a local shop, the nationals have some sort of policy where they can't plug tires sometimes if they could present a hazard, some states also won't allow plugs so it presents a liability for them.  I had a trailer tire that Firestone refused to plug, the guy told me to take it down the road to a local shop and they fixed it.

--FT