There are a number of places on the east side of Tampa (lower socio-economic
area) that sell lots and lots of decent used tires. I might try one of them or
see if any of them have some cheep tires I can toss on this thing. Because it
uses such big tires they’re not common nor cheap. 275/55 R17, I think.

-D