Dicks is a bunch a dicks.   If I happen upon one, I will NOT buy anything there.

Dan hates maynerds,  I detest dicks.

Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote on 9/8/19 1:22 PM:
Hmm, generally I detest Dicks, they never seem to have what I want. If it's
turkey season they're selling deer stuff, in deer season they're heavy on
fishing. They also have the dumbest staff in the area. I was trying to buy
pellets for my .22 airgun. Guy showed me the .22 shells and then the .177
pellets. He had no idea that .22 airguns existed until I showed them to him on
the shelf five feet from the .177 pellets...

Curt