Hmm, I'm not sure $30-$50 a year is enough for my time and aggravation.
I remember the halcyon days when reloading could be a budget proposition. Today
if you bought shot by the ton, was by the ten thousand and powder in 50# kegs
you MIGHT be able to load for $5.00/box. Once you factor in your time, the
loader and the storage its not worth it...
-Curt

    On Monday, September 9, 2019, 7:58:48 AM EDT, Dan--- via Mercedes