The problem is that for hunting how many shots are you going to fire in a
year? The steel 3" I've been buying are $25/box, by the time I buy the bag of
shot and powder etc it doesn't make sense for the 1 or 2 boxes I'll shoot a
year. I'd also have to shoot a bunch to get the 3" hulls.
The only time I can see reloading make sense now is for esoteric stuff like
bismuth...
-Curt

    On Monday, September 9, 2019, 10:13:03 AM EDT, Mitch Haley via Mercedes