My youngest is wasting his mother’s retirement funds at a liberal private
college.  Thinks his degree will be in computers.  He knows nothing about the
hardware and less about software.  He does play computer games.

The level of difficulty his 200 level comp sci class achieves does not rival
the ASCII dot matrix picture code the children in 1979 were conjuring up.  I am
fairly certain the current textbook is meant for coloring and coding is to be
done in crayons.

clay