I had a Mustang rental once, it'd have been 2010 or so. I'd been on the road
for 3 weeks and Angie had flown out to meet me. We were in San Francisco of all
places to get that car.My big rolling bag wouldn't fit in the trunk and the
seats didn't give ample space to get it in the back seat. So I had to get in
the backseat, Angie would pass me my bag and I'd pull it into the car while
getting out the other side. What a pain.
Last year we had a Dodge Challenger in Nashville. No problem getting our bags
(or us) in. If I were going to get a "muscle car" the Challenger would be the
way to go, way easier to live with.
-Curt

    On Monday, October 7, 2019, 12:43:52 PM EDT, Curley McLain via Mercedes