Yeah, they came out fine. Getting them back in without a compressor is the
question. One is supposed to torque all the bolts with the axles
horizontal; this means all the bushings are holding the control arms up
when the subframe is bolted back in. If you put the springs in before
jacking the subframe up, you are now fighting the bushing torque as the
springs push down on it all. Getting the bolts started is hard
enough without that. So I bolted the frame in, but now there is no way to
get the springs back in without a compressor.