On sls cars the sls valve adjust does the height.

I just made the axle shafts about level on the bench and tightened
everything down. It is hard enough to get it all tight on the bench; like
10 fasteners of varying sizes per side. Complete pain. It is about right
once the sls is adjusted to replicate the position in situ.