They moved it to Chicago a coupla years ago for reasons not clear

--FT

On 12/23/19 11:55 AM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
I always assumed Boeing HQ was in Seattle.

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 11:48 AM Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

    When he flies out one way on the corporate jet and meets with HR
    he can
    pick it up and drive back

    --FT

    On 12/23/19 11:35 AM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes wrote:
    > BUT he is in Chicago.
    >

    > On 23/12/2019 9:56 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
    >> The Boeing CEO has some spare time available now
    >>
    >> --FT
    >>
    >> On 12/22/19 3:49 PM, Clay Monroe via Mercedes wrote:
    >>> I am getting down to the wire with depleting the hoard.  About
    the
    >>> only stuff left for me to deal with on my own are the two cars
    and
    >>> some old Apple/Mac computer promotional items.  I have been
    spamming
    >>> the few brave folks who over the summer removed the Benz
    items, but
    >>> nobody has spare cash at this time of year.  I really do not want
    >>> the poor SDL to spend another winter rotting in the rain, not
    >>> getting taken on the road.
    >>>
    >>> The other day a fellow who snagged a bunch of my Mac stuff and
    the
    >>> Newton message pad came by to pick up the Newton manual I
    found in a
    >>> camcorder bag.  I figured I could do no damage by mentioning the
    >>> faux police car, and he said it deserved some thought.  I
    outlined
    >>> the extreme project nature of the car, but that it did all the
    >>> things a working car does, even has working Becker radio, AC and
    >>> heat, brakes rebuilt with fresh ABS pump, and transmission shifts
    >>> well enough to chirp the tires.   For a basic A to B car, it
    would
    >>> be fine, while a poorer person saved for a real car.  This guy
    works
    >>> for Boeing.  Maybe he sees some slack time in his future (737
    max?)
    >>> and just asked to set up a test drive for monday morning.  Looks
    >>> like I am making a K’leb price deal
    >>>
    >>> maybe.  For the price, getting a bunch of spare parts to make
    >>> upgrades or repairs along with a driver seems like a deal to
    me.  To
    >>> get rid of it.
    >>>
    >>> clay
    >>>

    >>> 1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
    >>> 1986 SDL - Polei
    >>>
    >>> retired models-
    >>> 2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
    >>> 1982 SD - Allen
    >>> 1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
    >>> 1972 220D - Gump - She was green, simple and ran
    >>> 1995 E300D - Gave her life to save me against a Dame in a SUV
    >>> POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers

-- --FT

--FT