What what I read looks like it could be something with an antivirus program.
Only thing that was running on this machine was the Microsoft security
essentials. During the install it says something about it not being compatible
so I disabled it. On 2nd attempt it said same thing. I just installed it and
will try it again and see what happens.

It looks like it installs 10 but then does updates which fail so it reverts
back.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> www.dinnerwareclassics.com