I was looking at building a cozy and then got distracted by quickie 2s,
which are quick but a bit too deadly for me to think about. I can do pretty
much everything needed to build a Tailwind and it would make a nice long
term project. I can do everything needed to build a Lancair or a quickie
also, but honestly neither one seems as solid a performer as the tailwind,
and the tailwind kit is only about 6k plus motor.

The cozy appeals in terms of stall resistance, as that is what seems to
kill a lot of people when the power goes out on small planes. Cozy is also
very efficient. Nice combo. Price might be more than I want to pay though.