It is. I wouldn't keep a cheese grater around for what I do, they're too big
and noisy.
I never liked the cheese grater case and in particular I loathed Apple's answer
to how to mount them in a 19" rack which involved a hacksaw on your $5,000
computer...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 9:15:09 PM EDT, Dan Penoff via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Sounds like you’ve got the “trash can”, not a cheesegrater.

-D