> I wouldn't keep a cheese grater around for what I do, they're too big and
> noisy.

They're big enough, but mine never make noise unless they get hot, which they
don't.
The hard disks inside make more noise seeking than the fans do.  The all-metal
case is probably my favorite of all the computers they've ever made, and I love
the drive sleds.

Apple SHOULD have made a true rack-mount version, but they did not.  Well, they
used
to, but I think sales were so flat that they decided not to any more.  Can't
really blame them
for abandoning products that didn't make money.

-- Jim