My 1961 Snapper RER starts right up every time. The engine is a 1988 Briggs
that is surprisingly reliable....

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 6:30 PM, Dan Penoff via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Considering what it costs to do on a
car now, you would think they would have figured it out. Co-worker just
retrofitted an old Chevy pickup truck with a Holley TBI system, and it was
pretty reasonable compared to buying a new carb. When you factor in the
flexibility it gives him and the ability to get feedback and control, it’s
money well spent, I thought.

That being said, I’m still amazed that my Honda walk behind mower I bought new
in 2013 still starts on the first pull every time. That’s something majikal.

-D