I bit the bullet and bought a really nice Honda walk behind in 2013 because I
was tired of throw away lawn mowers. It wasn’t pleasant dropping over $500 at
the time for a mower, but it was money well spent. I’ve puled the (original)
plug several times over the years. Only had to regap it once, it still looks
like new. Change oil annually, always clean when it comes out. I change the air
filter every two years, but knocking the dirt out of it every couple of weeks
seems to make it just as good, too.

I would definitely do it again.

-D